[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for an answer

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:43:53 -0500

Hi Jill,
    This book was a recent submission based on the ID number. I opened the
DAISY book in Kurzweil and it gave me the story as a single page. Yes, that
tells me that this book didn't have page breaks or they were lossed in the
validation process. The book has two pages, so I guess it might have had a
single page break in it. This is most likely why a red flag wasn't raised
during the administrative approval process.

And yes, page breaks are an important part to helping the stripper know how to
work.

Jake