[bksvol-discuss] Re: looking for a book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 09:51:42 -0700

Hi Monica,

I went to "advanced search" and put the author's name in the edit field for
author. The reason you didn't find the book is because the author browsing
feature browses alphabetically first name first, and last name last, not
last name first as many other searches work. So, you'd have found her if
you'd looked in the H's!

Glad you have it now!

Mayrie

  _____