[bksvol-discuss] [lizzers2@xxxxxxxxxxx: pls fwd to vol list]

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Volunteers, Bookshare" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:19:20 -0400

Hi all,

Here's another msg from Liz RE C-SUN.

Ann P.

----- Forwarded message from Liz Halperin <lizzers2@xxxxxxxxxxx> -----

From: Liz Halperin <lizzers2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: pls fwd to vol list

Liz Halperin here again, thanks to Ann for forwarding! I received several
emails from volunteers questioning my role at CSUN this year. I am going as
a Bookshare Sub-Contractor, especially talking to Deaf-Blind people about
what Bookshare can offer to us. That's why I'm wearing the modified
Bookshare identification. I would have been at the Saturday Bookshare
get-together, but there is an important interpreted Deaf-Blind workshop at
the same time and I'll be over at that. I hope to meet you in the hallways!

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin, Aziza, and Aslan
Portland, OR
lizzers2@xxxxxxxxxxx
___

----- End forwarded message -----

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT