[bksvol-discuss] Re: link on bookshare site

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:01:30 -0600

I tried it yesterday and got the same thing. There was no error message, the page just never loaded. I waited for several minutes. No, smile, I didn't sit here and wait for it, I walked away a did something else waiting on it. It never came up, though.

Melissa Smith

On 1/22/2011 10:37 AM, Ann Petrous wrote:

Hello all,

For some reason, when I try to click on the awaiting approval link on the books in process portion of the site, it wont take me to the page. I’m not sure if its my internet, or if it’s the site. If its not the site, then I will know that my internet is being slow, which it has been in the last few days. If anyone can let me know, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ann