[bksvol-discuss] Re: legend of billy rose

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 04:17:48 -0700

The book is "The Legend of Buddy Bush."  It does need a sighted proofreader
because there are handwritten notes in the book.  Beware sighted
proofreader, whoever you may be.  I did NOT read this book through.  I did
not even run a spell check due to the fact that the book is written in
dialect.  It will need to be actually read.

Mayrie