[bksvol-discuss] Re: left in suspense

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:53:50 -0600

Yes, your plan sounds like exactly what I would try to see if the file is complete. Maybe someone else on the list has read the book and knows if the BRF you downloaded from bookshare is complete. I hope it is so you don't have to go absolutely crazy not knowing what happens next. I've been in that situation and it is really miserable. The only thing worse is when you don't have access to another book at that time so you have nothing to distract you. Always used to happen to me with defective tapes from NLS. Now I have an extreme phobic condition that makes me nervous every time I read a book. I'm worried that it won't all be there and readable. I bet that is a nervous condition that sighted readers do not have. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>