[bksvol-discuss] Re: large print book

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 07:55:35 -0700

There is no guarantee the ocr will put in the same font size as the original text, so don't expect it to come out as all 16 point from a large text book.

In any case, all body text should be 12 point and then bold and set chapter headings as 18, 16, 14 as appropriate for section, chapter, subchapter level, and put the title on the title page in 20 point.

Misha

On 5/11/2011 7:09 AM, Regina Alvarado wrote:
What do I do with a book that is a large-print book. It says the book is in 16-point. Do I change the font to Arial and 12-point and then format accordingly or do I format in Arial and keep 16-point and up the formating as needed? Thanks for any help anyone can give. If this is clear as mud, I'll try again to explain. Thanks.
Reggie