[bksvol-discuss] Re: kes and rtf

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:48:55 -0700

Hi, Bud. As long as you save it in RTF once you're done, it shouldn't
matter. You can make all your corrections, proofreading, etc. in KES format,
then save it in RTF when you're done, and nothing should change. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous