[bksvol-discuss] just submitted ... my scan of "Montana Medicine Shows Genuine Montana History by B. Derek Strahn

  • From: <ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 23:47:30 -0700

A local book and a darned good one, too, in my own humble opinion.
History in little single page vignettes.
A weekly radio program which is on just before my own weekly radio show here.
Hope somebody will enjoy learning some Montana history in our Bookshare world.
Thanks,
Richard (Rik) james

MONTANA MEDICINE SHOW GENUINE HISTORY
BY DEREK STRAHN
ISBN #:   ISBN 13: 978-1-60639-075-7
TITLE:   Montana Medicine Shows Genuine Montana History
AUTHOR:  B. Derek Strahn
YEAR OF COPYRIGHT:
   Text copyright © 2014 by B. Derek Strahn
    Design copyright © 2014 by Riverbend Publishing
PUBLISHER:  Riverbend Publishing
GENRE:   History, Nonfiction
SHORT DESCRIPTION: 200 character limit (with spaces)

The Montana Medicine Show is a weekly radio program, written and produced by
historian, and educator Derek Strahn. It is recorded and distributed from the
studios of KGLT 91.9 FM on the campus of Montana State University in Bozeman.
The idea is to present an audio historical marker that, if successful,
transports listeners back in time through animated descriptions and engaging
anecdotes. This book, puts the radio episodes in book form. Each historical
vignette spotlights a colorful person, place, or event associated with Montana
and its complex, remarkable past.