[bksvol-discuss] just submitted The Scroll of Seduction

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 09:44:21 -0500

I entered in the ISBN but it didn't bring up a long summary, not sure why.
ISBN: = 978-0-06-0833
Title: = The Scroll of Seduction: A Novel
Author(s): = Gioconda Belli.
Publisher: = HarperCollins
Copyright Date: = 2006
Copyrighted By: = Gioconda Belli.
Brief Synopsis: = A story parallelling the journey of Juana la Loca of Spain
and a modern girl.
Long Synopsis: = A story parallelling the journey of Juana la Loca of Spain and
a modern girl.
Comments: = I included the ISBN but I don't know why the form didn't pick it
up. You may want to edit the long summary field. Many Spanish words. Questions:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
Adult content: = No
Language: = ENGLISH
Book Quality: = EXCELLENT
Categories: = History, Literature and Fiction

Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams