[bksvol-discuss] just submitted Philosophy of Wicca

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:54:33 -0400

I have just submitted Philosophy of Wicca By Amber Laine Fisher.
This book examines and analyzes the philosophy of Wicca, and among other things
discusses how Wiccans can interact with mainstream religions. Other topics
include why nature is important in Wicca, an examination of the Wiccan Rede and
why balance is so important in the practice of Wicca.
Enjoy.
Amber
Book blog:
John Adams