[bksvol-discuss] just submitted In Search of Ghosts

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 12:12:53 -0700

Hi Gang,

I just sent in In Search of Ghosts by James Wentworth Day. It's about 200 pages. It's about ghosts throughout the centuries in England. I guess it's not tongue in cheek, it seems to be about ghosts that people really believed they saw. The spellcheck is a bit high because of all the English jargon but I think I got out most of the legitimate errors.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California