[bksvol-discuss] just did a few things.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:29:53 -0500

I just went and did the two erit books i did 2 weeks ago. I also submited BIG
GIRLS DON'T CRY by connie bristoe but the scanner screwed the isbn number all
up. I fixed all the errors in it but don't how to fight that damn striper to
save the chapters and page numbers which is all that has to be done. Here's the
book jacket info on the back of the book.

Born into a comfortable Washington, D.C., home, Naomi Jefferson leads a life
that is only occasionally marred by racism. As a teenager in

the 1960s, her biggest concern centers around virginity. But all that changes
when her older brother, Joshua-who seems destined for greatness-is killed in a
tragic car accident on his way to a civil rights demonstration. Now the rift
between black and white America becomes much too personal, and Naomi embarks on
a journey to honor her brother's legacy- and to find herself

For skype contact bobwichitaks