[bksvol-discuss] incomplete set of books sharing an ISBN

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:31:23 -0500

I don't know what to do, if I take the time to do a set of children's books.  I
have 3 of 4, an incomplete set of books sharing an ISBN, but "named" for the
one i do not have (My Number Book).  These are really neat books, just under 50
pages as they teach not only their title concept (shapes, numbers, color,
words), but also related concepts.  It would be a ton of work since in depth
descriptions would be needed, but they are really neat.

How would you submit them?  Just without an ISBN?

Valerie