[bksvol-discuss] Re: how do I unsubscribe

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:55:08 -0500

Hi Monica,

I recommend you either use the link in the message I am replying to or,
alternatively, go to

www.freelists.org

In the search box, type bookshare.

Both the volunteer list and the discussion list links should come up.

Enter on the link to the list you want to unsubscribe from.

You will then see  an edit box in which to enter your e-mail address. Do so.

Below that there is a combo box. Unsubscribe is one of the choices within
that combo box.

Below that is a "go" or ""submit" button ... I can't remember which term
free lists uses. Enter on it and you should be good to go.

You can also follow these steps to "subscribe" to the list again. Just enter
your new e-mail address and choose "subscribe" from the combo box.

These steps are a bit tedious, I know, but I find it easier to change
options from the list page itself. That's just me, though. *smile* I haven't
had good luck with using subject lines to change user options ... probably
because I don't know how to do it correctly.

HTH

Blessings.

Lynn I