[bksvol-discuss] Re: how I fixed the Braille Note problem

  • From: Megmil85@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:18:50 EDT

Hmmm, wonder how that fixed it. Oh well, at least it did. I'll have to try
that next time. Usually, I either do the send to to get it on my flash card
or  I'll open the file in Word and save it as RTF to my flash card but I've
never  typed in the file and erased it and then saved. I'll try next time I
have a  problem. Thanks! Happy validating!
Megan

In a message dated 6/9/2009 12:15:02 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I was able to fix the Braille Note problem.   I did the following;
1. opened the original file in MS word.  I  put a space in the file, then
deleted it.
2.  I then saved, or in this case, resaved  it as a .rtf file.
3.  Then I put the resaved file on my flash  card.
Off to validate now.
Amber
Book blog:
_http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/_
(http://community.livejournal.com/book_cuddler/)
I  have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John  Adams
E-Mail: _amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx)

steps!