[bksvol-discuss] Re: hollywood interrupted

  • From: "Vic Llanes" <v.llanes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 13:17:24 -0400

Hi Jim. I've been working on your book. The scan is far from what you think.
It is a very good scan. The spelling errors you noted are not actual errors
but just a lot of proper nouns, and like you said, web addresses, but the
text itself is quite excellent. It is a very telling book, a good read. I
should have finish 2 other validations before doing your book but I just
couldn't let go and so  I was reading here and there and it took me lots of
time to finish validating. I'll read it end to end after I finish what I
need to do. Don't be afraid to read the book yourself; it is really good!
grin. Thanks for scanning it.