[bksvol-discuss] hi guys, and a query

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:50:10 -0500

Hey guys,
For
 Some odd reason, I got unsubscribed from this list, and it wasn't until
today that I decided to come back on board the list that is.  I've still
been submitting stuff, but have been busy.  It's good to be back on the list
though.

Question for you guys.  I downloaded Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks.
It was submitted in txt format.  The book is ok in quality, but has
absolutely no page breaks.  So what's the new policy on this?  What should I
do, reject it and ask for a rescan or a repagination?  Problem with the book
is that the stripper won't be able to strip because all of the headers are
interspersed in the text.  What should I do.

Goad to be back guys.

All the best.

Noel