[bksvol-discuss] herbal handbook?

  • From: Caitlyn Furness <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:54:17 -0400

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend, Natasha said that she had submitted The Green Pharmacey Herbal Handbook by James A. Duke.

I would like very much to work on this book, but can't find it anywhere on the site. I did look in the books being processed list, too, with no luck. Anybody know what's up with this book?

Thanks,
Caitlyn