[bksvol-discuss] Re: headings needed on "books in processing" page

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:10:37 -0400

Hi Cindy,

Right. However, screen readers like Jaws will alow a person to jump from one header to another on a page if they are defined as headers in the html code.

On the "books in processing" pae those title/headers before each table are just text and are not defined as a header in the html. Therefore, Jaws can not jump from header to header.

I am just lazy and don't want to have to jump from table to table and backup several lines to find the title of each table. ;-))

I hope this helps you understand.