[bksvol-discuss] Re: guide horses

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 22:05:16 -0500

If you want to get a look at panda and also read about her training, her trainer created the following website with Panda reports.

I know for me at this moment in my life a guide horse would not be practical, even though the longevity is a great thing. My job requires a compact little guide, and a lot of traveling in a small car, irregular schedules and strange environments in different houses.

I will probably be staying with my dog.

http://theclickercenter.com/2004/Panda/index.php

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>