[bksvol-discuss] Re: greetings and a question

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:02:27 -0800 (PST)

Since no one seems to have answered that part of your
question--we delete the headings ourselves, leaving
the page numbers, and leaving a blank line before and
after the page number. We've been putting the page
numbers at the top of the page, regardless of where
they are in the book, because apparently it makes
navigating easier for Braille readers--and maybe Daisy
readers, too--plus it protects chapter titles.

Now that you're a fluent reader in Spanish, hopefully
you'll be willing to validate Spanish-language books
when we have them. I sure could have use you a few
months ago when we added the Spanish edition of The
Magic Shool Bus and the Electric Field Trip. It would
be nice to have Spanish editions of the other Magic
School Bus books that are in the collection, I think.
smile

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/