[bksvol-discuss] goodbye everyone

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 05:58:49 -0800

Hi all you wonderful booksharian friends. Well, as much as I hate to say this, I'm unsubscribing from this list. There's just way too much email volume for me to get through. I haven't been keeping up with it lately, and now there are countless messages in my in box. Everyone has been very helpful to me, and given me lots of good advice. One last question. If something is wrong with my submissions, is there a way to have my email address show up so whomever is validating them can contact me? I'll keep submitting books, and always remember all the very nice people on this list. love to all, Julia