[bksvol-discuss] Re: free book by Bookshare member

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 21:24:49 -0500

Congrats, Charisma!

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Charisma
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:21 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] free book by Bookshare member

Hi all. I wrote a book that I am offering to Bookshare, but until I
hear from them on how to submit it, you can also read it for free for
a couple days on amazon. It does not have DRM.

I have zero idea how this works but I've just scheduled a free
promotion for my book on Amazon, starting today and ending the 15th. I
refused to activate DRM so it ought to be TTS enabled via the kindle,
kindle apps, and kindle for PC. The link may not be there yet as
amazon says it can take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple hours
for it to show up. I am posting this at 19:20 MTN time on Tuesday
12th.

http://www.amazon.com/Dialogue-With-My-Selves-ebook/dp/B00BDJHMU8/ref=sr_1_1
?ie=UTF8&qid=1360721848&sr=8-1&keywords=charisma+streeter

Charisma