[bksvol-discuss] Re: found some Wish List books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:51:43 -0400

Please put "hold for e" on the Marion Zimmer Bradley books. I have already edited several which are now part of the collection. Just love her.

E.
At 03:35 PM 5/14/2007, you wrote:
FYI, one of the Bookshare interns found the following sci-fi/fantasy books from the Wish List. I'll start working on them right away, and will submit them to the download list later this week.

Carrie
Necroscope II: Vamphyri! -Brian Lumley
Necroscope V: Deadspawn -Brian Lumley
Blood Brothers -Brian Lumley

Sword and Sorceress XV -Marion Zimmer Bradley
Sword and Sorceress XVI -Marion Zimmer Bradley
Sword and Sorceress XVIII -Marion Zimmer Bradley
Sword and Sorceress XIX -Marion Zimmer Bradley

Mariel of Redwall -Brian Jacques

Looking for a deal? <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47094/*http://farechase.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFicDJoNDllBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BHBvcwMxMwRzZWMDZ3JvdXBzBHNsawNlbWFpbC1uY20->Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.