[bksvol-discuss] for Lisa Kidder: congrats and question

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:46:53 -0600

Hi Lisa K,
Congrats on receiving your masters! I was wondering--do you have any
materials from your OT courses involving sensory processing, specifically
sensory defensiveness? I'm not in the OT field, but I have an interest in
neurology and particularly in sensory/perceptual issues like proprioception
(sp?), tactile, oral, and auditory defensiveness. Even more specifically,
I'm very interested in anything to do with these issues when pertaining to
people with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia.

If you have any course materials on these topics and would be able to scan
them I would be thrilled to validate. Alternatively, if you would be willing
to lend me such materials I would scan them and return them to you. I would
cover the shipping both ways of course.
Thanks,
Kellie