[bksvol-discuss] Re: fabulous help here

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:18:17 -0700

Thanks, Carrie, I was fairly sure that's what they were.  I was mainly writing
in case other people might be curious and perhaps thought that they were some
kind of odd recurring typo and were reluctant to ask about them, not being
polite to point out other people's typos and all that.  I know that that's what
I thought the first time I started noticing them in messages from a friend of
mine.

Now that I know that's what they are in his messages, he just continues to use
them, and I thought that other people here hearing J in odd places might
benefit from knowing that they are not typos but add something to the message
that they are probably missing.