[bksvol-discuss] Re: extracting books from the zipped folder

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 07:06:20 -0500

Hi Chris,

You aren't in the password dialog, that's why it's bonking at you.  Do an
alt-tab till your title bar says password.

Ann P.
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 08:58:25PM -0600, Chris Feist wrote:
> Hi.  Yup, The password prompt comes up.  I then type in my Bookshare
> password, but when I enter on OK, I hear a bonk sound and nothing else
> happens.  I can't move the files for some reason.
>
> When I'm in the zipped folder, I do a Control-A to select all, then I hit
> Control-C to copy, then I alt-tab into the folder I want to insert the book.
> Then I Control-V to paste.  When that prompt comes up, I enter the password
> as mentioned but bonk, bonk, bonk.  LOL.  I'm using the same password I log
> on to the site with, and it's the same one I used in the past to extract
> books before the change.  Any thoughts?
>
> Chris Feist - The one and only!

AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
Email:  akp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:  http://www.portaltutoring.info
blog:  http://www.samobile.net/users/akp
Skype:  Putertutor

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT