[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra pages

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:56:08 -0600

In K1000, ctrl-shift-end selects only chars from the current cursor
position to the end of the current page.
For removing multiple pages in K100, perform the following steps:
1. move the cursor to the 1st line of the group of multiple pages that you
need to delete.
2. Press  ctrl-m or activate "edit/mark a position" from the menuing
system.
3. Move the cursor to the end of the text you wish to remove. . . . e.g.
ctrl-end for end of document.
4. Press ctrl-x to cut all marked text and multiple pages to the
clipboard. . . or press delete if you prefer.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  (512) 286-5794
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

'there is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept'
                             Ansel Adams

"My Nickels Worth" <lavendar@xxxxxxxxx>
01/23/2009 11:16 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: extra pages

You can also use this same keystroke and method with k1000.

Cait