[bksvol-discuss] Re: excellent new books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:38:14 -0500

IIf anyone ever wants an existing copy checked and posts it on this list, I
am volunteering to download and check the existing copy and post my findings
on this list or whatever is needed in that respect.  I always download .brf
for reading purposes, but can and will download the daisy file if asked.  I
can choose the HTML file, since I use a Braille display, and check it out.

Sue S.