[bksvol-discuss] Re: ellipses redux

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 17:26:01 -0700

Thanks, Marti (did I spell your nickname correctly?) Or do you prefer we
use Martha?) Yes, the ellipsis is in the book And your note is very helpful
and I'll add it to my saved notes. I counted 4 dots in the book  but didn't
know whether to put a space before the fourth dot or after it or just the
capital letter directly after the 4 dots Thanks you very much. 4 dots,
space, capital letter to start the next sentence. smile