[bksvol-discuss] Re: editing with colors

  • From: "David" <davidc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:07:02 -0800

These are all guidelines for how to properly citate references for education
and professional papers. APA (American Psychological Association) and MLA
(Modern Language Association) guidelines are on bookshare. Chicago style was
established by, I believe, the Chicago Tribune.

In my last university, APA was the required style, though many of the
teachers also accepted MLA.

Since I will be starting counseling grad school, I suspect APA will continue
to be the format which I will be required to follow. It really is not that
difficult once you get the basics down.

David