[bksvol-discuss] e: page breaks

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 20:23:27 -0500

I think depending on what program they're using, a lot of people think that
books don't have page breaks when in fact they do.  Since the majority of books
do have page breaks now by default because of the software being used, I
suspect this new rejecting books for lack of page breaks has done more harm
than good now and is only creating more confusion.

Pam