[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Seventh Heaven Secrets

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 20:22:40 -0400

I always locate the first numbered page and count backwards to number one. Then if there are any pages before that they get Roman numerals. If the preliminary pages are already numbered with Roman numerals and there are still pages before Roman numeral one then those I leave unnumbered.

"The ruling class makes wars and the working class fights them." - Eugene V. Debs

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com