[bksvol-discuss] Re: e: Re: Yet Another Request

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 15:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm. I thought you'd asked for this before. I guess
it was someone else.

The only ones I know of at the moment are The Beacon
at Alexandria and Memoirs of Cleopatra, both of which
I've read and are excellent, and both of which are in
the bookshare collection. The former is written by
Gillian Bradshaw who's written another set in Egypt,
more or less, Cleopatra's Heir. I say more or less
because I think her son escaped from the Romans in
Egypt and went elsewhere, but I haven't read the book
so I don't know for sure.

Another way to find books would be to check a library
online catalog putting in Egypt-history-fiction and
see what books exist. If they aren't already in the
collection you can either request them or, if you want
and have a scanner, scan them.

Cindy