[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: Unsecuring a PDF File

  • From: Kelby Carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:00:45 -0600 (CST)

(Sending this again, to make sure it got through.)

I must apologize for the confusion. andf was supposed to say PDF, as I was using a braille keyboard to type. Now, as for the matter of the security. The PDF file can be opened, but it is restricted in such a way that it cannot be saved as text or copied or much of anything. For some reason this makes it totally inaccessible to JAWS, and unreadable. The Url is here, if you want to look at it:

http://www.capitalism.net/capitalism/capitalism_internet.pdf

Thanks in advance!