[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: New Software

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:15:59 -0600

Hi Sue!
Well there are a few changes link wise. I can tell you just having tried it it doesn't load any faster on the braille note. Sigh! Many of us have asked bookshare for a LONG TIME to PLEASE put up a mobile site and thus far they have taken no heed! Keep in mind folks, those of us in rural areas such as myself DO NOT have access to high speed internet and or it is prohibitively expensive. Every incarnation of the bookshare site has been VERY SLOW, to load on the braille note.
In Frustration
Jack