[bksvol-discuss] e: Re: New Books List

  • From: kandi <rose.patton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:42:35 -0500

Hi,
Could you add me too?
Kandi (spelled with a K and an i)
Email: rose.patton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 23:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: New Books List

Done.  I guess you're a different Natalie, not Natalie
Lemina, right? I wouldn't want to send you two lists.
smile

Cindy

--- Natalie <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could you add me to your group of people?  I don't
always have the time to
go look at them, but if the list comes in email, I
will read it.  That
probably doesn't make any sort of sense at all.
Natalie