[bksvol-discuss] Re: duplicate submits on step 1

  • From: "Noel Romey" <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:59:16 -0500

I'm validating the other copy, the first one I sent in on Friday because it
was on the planning to scn, but there was some miscommunication and so
didn't know that someone else had planned to scan it.  This should give us
both the same credit.  We both did pretty much the same work on the book, so
I'll check to see how they compare.

Noel

.