[bksvol-discuss] Re: downloading books

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 20:51:31 -0500

Hi Allison,

Thanks, that does help. I do press alt with n after pressing the download
button, but maybe this morning I wasn’t doing it quick enough.

I agree that is unlikely to be a Bookshare problem. Jaws has taken away some
very helpful features. The later versions don’t give as much info as earlier
versions did. Thanks for sharing this tip!!

Sue S.