[bksvol-discuss] Re: dogtown

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

And the very last thing we want to do is to hurt your
feelings or invalidate your hard work (smile).

I'd have said "ditto" and/or "same to you" but in some
sections of the country "ditto" means something else,
and the "same to you" doesn't sound the way it would
have been meant (smle).

Cindy

 The very last thing I wanted to do