[bksvol-discuss] default ranking?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 18:56:41 -0500

Hello. I just submitted a book, and since I hadn't read through it, I decided
not to rank it's text quality. By default though, if you don't assign a ranking
it automatically picks "fair". I think it ranking itself as fair is a deterrent
to validaters from wanting to validate it. Wouldn't it be easy to eliminate
this problem simply by adding a fourth option to that radio box which says
something like not ranked or no ranking or something along those lines?
It too could be listed as the first option in that radio box, so then if
someone does not want to assign a ranking that option would appropriately be
picked
Just an idea..
Tiffany