[bksvol-discuss] Re: dear brother

  • From: Jamie Yates <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:30:07 -0800 (PST)

Hi Devi,

I noticed last night when I was finishing up scanning
A Christmas Guest (which is a short book really but
not a children's book) that occasionally my scanner
would mis-scan a page number. I fixed them as I
scanned but I am sighted and so I am not sure if a
non-sighted person can "see" errors as they are
scanned.

It might not be that the pages are in the wrong order;
it might just be that the page numbers are not scanned
correctly. Did the book make sense as you read it?

You are really taking good care to make sure things
are correct!

I know others will appreciate your careful validating.

Jamie in Michigan
Books gone wild.... http://www.bookcrossing.com/referral/jamieyates