[bksvol-discuss] daisy books on bookshare

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:28:29 -0600

Here is the response I got from humanware support.  Don't know what he means
about "the old bookshare site", smile.

Hello

Humanware is currently working on a fix to make the downloading of books from
bookshare's new site as seemless as it has been in the past.  Until that fix is
available, I recommend using the original bookshare site to  download the
media, or using the fix offered to you earlier of moving the .xml  files to the
vrtext folder.

Regards