[bksvol-discuss] criticizing

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:12:11 -0400

I do not critize organizations unless I care about them. Disgruntled as it may sound, please take what I say in the sense of a wish to improve.

E.
At 04:37 PM 4/17/2006, you wrote:

HI All,

Okay, E, your book is on the step 1 page with a hold. I submitted it here at work and here is what happened. The file is just over 35MBs zipped and it went up in about 3 minutes with no time outs. After JAWS ran through the percentages I just let it sit until the thank-you page came up. Last night from home it would sit there for about five minutes and give the error the page could not be displayed.

So to answer the question on limits?. If there are any they are pretty high. I think the issue is the upload speed and timing out which from uploading this book here today does not appear to be a Bookshare issue but more an ISP issue when submitting.

E, I didn?t write much of a description on the book since I wasn?t sure if it would time out. IF you have questions please let me know.

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true