[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit taken away?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 13:22:38 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I thought you were talking about something you'd validated, not
something you were submitting as a replacement for something already in the
collection. If I confused that, I'll shut up now. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous