[bksvol-discuss] Re: could someone scan...

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 13:33:42 -0400

Just as a FYI, here is all of her books minus the ones I am going to scan
and the ones we have in the collection.  There as far as I can determine
seventeen in the series.

Amelia Peabody mysteries by Elizabeth Peters

1.Crocodile on the sandbank
2.Curse of the Pharaohs
3.Mummy case
4.Lion in the valley