[bksvol-discuss] Re: correcting already scanned and excellent books

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:57:55 -0800

Hi, Jane. Don't feel bad about posting your questions to the list. They
pertain to validating books, and that's why we're here. If you have a
problem or questions about validating books, whether it be saving or some
other aspect of validating, if you're not sure about something, there would
probably be someone else out there somewhere who could use the help, too.
Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.