[bksvol-discuss] copyright date

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:22:55 -0800 (PST)

--Another question--and it this has been answered
before forgive me--I can't find it at Jake's site of
in  my notes:

I'm starting on a book that contains two stories by te
same other, but each has a copyright of a different
date. I know we normally use the latest date; would
that still be true in a case like this?