[bksvol-discuss] Re: converting files

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 10:51:54 -0700

Hi, Cindy. Yes, you're right. You'll need either Kurzweil or OpenBook to
open either ARK or KES. You can't convert them without having the program
that uses those formats. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous